TehTarikDrinker in Singapore!

Its amazing to think how ironic it is when the time that you are in prime "blogging mode", it is also the same time that you can't seem to get yourself connected online for some damn reason....

For those of you who are not following my tweeter, the reasoning behind my lack of connectivity of the internet world is because of one thing....

I AM CURRENTLY IN SINGAPORE!



I have to admit that despite my concerns about me travelling here all by my lonesome, the country has been quite a friendly host to me so far, and on top of that with so much stories for me to tell (adding to my frustrations of not being able to go online and blog about it earlier...). Since then, I have managed to rectify the problems that I was having with the internet connection so I am back to my storytelling mode all over again. Which I will save for tomorrow! :D

So as per usual, tune in for my adventures here then guys...

Nang this post if you like it guys! Thanks!
Follow the TehTarik way

3 comments: