Slump


I really don't know what is going on, I suppose this kind of situation happens to the best of us... Never thought it would hit me real bad though...


I'm officially in a writer's slump mode at the moment.

I'm pretty sure that I have been absent from blogging for a bit, not because that I was lazy (ok mebbe a little bit) but quite honestly at the moment I really don't know what to write about.

At the moment I am preparing for my trip to Munich this weekend and then another trip to Seoul in the end of the month but right now, I really can't come up with anything out of my head at the moment and it is really starting to bug me. A lot.

Please help guys...

4 comments:

  1. Have more teh tarik sessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i face that too many times.. just dont know what to write! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. blog about your preparations for the trip ! :)
    oh, or have you come back already?

    Keep the blogging spirit flying high! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey, CaTWoMaN here. Check youR Vedder111 inbox for the requested note ;)

    ReplyDelete