Pon Farr You


A short post for today. Compiling something good for the days to come. In the mean time, I have a fun new word that I will repeatedly use in this blog, much to everyone's dismay.

It is a known fact that I never swear or curse in this blog for whatever reason. Even though in real life I do admit that sometimes that I can make a sailor blush, but I do maintain my decorum here. However there are a few times some would annoy me to the level where I would break my vow to really express what I feel.

Then I remembered, my inner geek tells me to listen to a great man with pointy ears.

So to those that annoy me, I say this to you

[Pon Farr You]

Thats right. I Vulcan cursed your sorry posterior.

Don't know what I am talking about? Google the word! Won't want to spoil the surprise.

check out more posts like this under I was bored...

Nang this post if you like it guys! Thanks!
Follow the TehTarik way

1 comments:

  1. ok, this comment has nuthing 2 do with your entry..hehehe.. just 2 say that i think, i saw u at mcd subang jaya last week. wanna tegur but i was in the moving car then u just walk in the place.. betul ker u yea? betul kots kan? hihihih...

    ReplyDelete