Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri from Teh Tarik Drinker!

By gosh that was a fast one....

By the time I realized it the entire month of Ramadhan went through like a breeze and I would have to say that this year it has been a rather physically easier Ramadhan than the years before and I am happy to announce that I successfully controlled my diet throughout the period without a hitch!

Aidilfitri for many are the times that people would take the opportunity to visit their friends and family during the holidays and especially for kids, its a day that everyone would look forward to in the holiday spirit.

I for one would see it as a time to reflect what I am thankful to have for this year.

I am thankful for a clean bill of health

I am thankful for a great opportunity in my career

I am thankful to have met my future life partner

I am thankful for my family and their everlasting support

I am thankful for great friends and companions, especially those that stuck with me through the tough times.

and of course...

I am thankful for the readers that have supported this blog so far.



Salam Aidilfitri to all celebrating out there and happy holidays!



1 comments: