TehTarik Acoustic Cover - One in a Million (Ne-Yo)

<data:blog.pageName/> <data:blog.title/> <data:blog.pageTitle/>




I was introduced to this song about a month back and quite honestly, I couldn't get sick of listening to it over and over again. For most of the time, I've always been a fan of singers like Usher and Ne-Yo so it comes to no surprise that one of them actually made a song this catchy.

[The original vid!]

Naturally, me being my itchy self, tried to figure out how exactly can I cover this song for my own. After weeks of trying to figure the chords and arrangement out with ShazK, we came up with this little number. Show some love! :D


Mind the mistakes on the chords guys! Be sure to check out here soon. Got some juicy post to write.


Nang this post if you like it guys! Thanks!
Follow the TehTarik way!

17 comments:

  1. I like I like I like!!! I can see that you're so into it that you're almost out of breath and even sweating hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! you guys are good :D
    you really can sing, teh !
    love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG~ Cool for you tehtarik!! XD I hope I can do a cover too~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teh Tarik, Great cover of that song. Great look and great voice! Playin hip hop on acoustic guitar is damn hard, the guitarist beside you did a great job. He looks so cool. By the way, are u lookin at the lyrics placed somewhere in front of you, just curious. Anyway your voice makes my day anytime:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this song! And a good try from you bro! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the songs.. hahaha.. i like your videopost :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa teh tarik singing! *like*

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you sing live to me?? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard the evil laugh at the end of the video lol
    Not bad ar Sha =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not bad ar the cover =)
    But I heard the evil laugh at the end of the video ;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. u're the best dear! =) Awesome cover!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzasizzling suzaii_smkj3November 26, 2010 at 4:10 AM

    waahh wahh wah.. ("^____^)
    dunno that u've got a good voice ya mr.TT hahah XD
    after this lets make a duet plak erk..hehe
    nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. err.. adik beradik? sedap suara..

    http://ainzulaikhas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow.. us voice is so awesome.. if i sing..surely rain cat and dog..

    ReplyDelete