Bedroom Intruder



Currently, preparations for the coming festivities are swamping my time and I have to admit, I do miss the quiet time for myself, even if its just to blog.

Regardless, I still managed to find the time to get myself hooked on something I found a couple weeks back on the internet. First up we have this normal clip on Youtube about an everyday house break in the United States.



Nothing special here, just your everyday news report.

It was until this video got the attention of two brothers who created the Auto-Tune News that basically makes funny viral videos from tuning the voices of the video into a made song. The result?

14 MILLION VIEWS AND SMASH HIT LATER, this came out:



The video made a global phenomenon and almost everyone I knew who heard this song before can't seem to get it out of their head. I've been singing the lyrics to this song for the past week now, much to the dismay of Ms. Ave T. Lets see if it does the same to you too... :)

"Hide your kids, Hide your wife..."

Nang this post if you like it guys. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. haha.. so lucky it got well-know huh? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i heard this song before one youtube! so funny but addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTH... haha... anything is possible with comp nowadays...

    ReplyDelete