[ADV] Paramore Live in Kuala Lumpur Presented by Tune Talk Mobile Prepaid






OK fine, I have to make a confession. In all my life in Malaysia, and after all that talk of me and my passion with music, there is one thing that I have yet to do...

I have never attended a main stream concert before
[cue the mindblowing sound effect]

Not that I haven't tried before in the past, its just that every effort that I make to actually go to one would end up being cancelled because of some "organisational dispute with the band and the government". Which in all, really sucks up my alley.


Perhaps this news would change my luck a little bit. Among others that are coming to Malaysia, Paramore  would be banking their feet to our shores next month for their own version of rocking and singing!

Truth be told I can be a little old school with my taste of music but Paramore would be one of the newer bands that I would actually acknowledge, on the sole reason that the do have a very different identity to their own music, something that I do appreciate. They may not be the likes of the legendary Pearl Jam or Nirvana  but I would love to sit for their concert.


Their biggest pulling point for me? Chick vocalist Hayley Williams who does have the rock attitude of a jeans splitting, face melting rocker who I've last seen only exist in the likes of Amy Lee of Evanescence and Shirley Manson of Garbage! Rock on! Plus, I give credit to whomever sings their own version of THIS SONG!

So, thanks to Tune Talk Mobile Prepaid, the band will be seen in this following time and location!

Date: 19 October 2010 (Tuesday)
Time: 8.30 pm
Venue: National Stadium Bukit Jalil

For the glory of Rock!


Nang this post if you like it guys! Thanks!
Follow the TehTarik way!

6 comments:

  1. ahhaha i couldnt stop laughing reading this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope.... no chance to go. last effort i did was beyonce and we all know how that turn out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know! lets hope i get to see them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. would want to go but can't make it lah

    ReplyDelete
  5. next time then! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love paramore too. I heard from a friend of mine who had been at their concert (outside) that it was awesome. Wish I could go to see them too...

    ReplyDelete