Down (Jay Sean) - Acoustic Cover

<data:blog.pageName/> <data:blog.title/> <data:blog.pageTitle/>

Yes I have to admit that I'm on a musical cover phase at the moment but this kind of days hardly ever come by anymore for me so I figured what better way for me to take advantage of it.

Unlike my previous cover, I decided to give the newest member of the illustrious TeamTehTarik a chance to shine online (hopefully) in singing. I decided to team up with my brother/resident wannabe musician ShazK (sorry no blog just yet) to do a cover of Jay Sean's hit "Down" and see what you people would think of it. Show some love people!


Please do excuse his expressions. He just sings that way. :D

Nang this post if you like it guys!
Follow the TehTarik way!

17 comments:

  1. HAHAHA..his expression funny!..
    but his voice!!OMG!!
    SO NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if he work on his expression, he will be ready to participate singing competition :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. why expression like that...any way nice voice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm...expression wise got problem..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome cover! (minus the actions and all - uncool.)
    btw, try recording in the bathroom next? i think it'll sound even better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah glad you like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've been telling him the same thing over and over again

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha that one you have to ask him

    ReplyDelete
  9. bathroom huh? will keep in mind

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!!! Shaz Here...Actually I was bored just sitting there and singging because usually i'll be playing a guitar...sorry bout the weird expressions people..will be launching my new blog in no time...thank you abang for uploading this video and kinda promoting for my new upcoming blog....

    ReplyDelete
  11. from the horse's mouth ppl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sound good! Nice cover :)
    And I agree with @debbeh about singing in the bathroom. It sounds better because of the echoes. You should try it some time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. coolness! just have to figure out a way to NOT have the bathroom tiles as a background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. baby are u down down down down downnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  15. gud song n gud combination... try to get safriz in the group n perform on family reunion dinner on the 27 Nov. at Perkasa Hotel..... ha2..dont forget...:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing expressions =D bt for you, why do you look so bored?

    ReplyDelete