Introducing the TehTarikMobile - "The Phantom"!






A few months back, I decided to make myself the top ten list of things I would want to do by this year (click here to check it out). Most of the time, whenever I actually come up with these lists I would never be able to do even one of them by the end of the year.

So I am determined to make sure I get one down by the beginning of the year.


For the past couple of months, I've been negotiating and working with the people in Ford Malaysia to come up with my first "self-owned" ride. Honestly I have a very long relationship with the company, seeing that the first car I ever drove right after getting my licence was a Ford and by far, the old bucket served me very well over the years. Its only right for me to stick with them.

After much negotiations, recalculation of finances, options made available, I finally can introduce to you the newest addition to TeamTehTarik - "The Phantom"!

[The All New Ford Fiesta - Phantom Purple!]
[Photo courtesy of TianChad]

Multiple award winning car of its class, this baby is still continuously impressive, with so many of its feature that I have yet to explore. 

So why "The Phantom" you may ask? On the simple grounds that the color itself is the limited edition "Ford Fiesta Phantom Purple" color so it is only fair for me to call it the Phantom.

The only problem is, it does have another, more Arabic nickname, which the mere mention of the other nickname gives Miss Ave T  the dismayed look....

[Fatoush aka The Phantom from Zohan!]

Nang this post if you like it guys! Thanks!
Follow the TehTarik way! 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats for having this Phantom. :)
    Just now I search Phantom definition : something apparently sensed but having no physical reality..awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I really think that this car is awesome, I like it after Myvi HAHA

    ReplyDelete