I Wanna be a Project Alpha TV Star



The hype is on. With Project Alpha well on its way, everybody has the chance to be on TV. Honestly I mean everybody!!!



At this moment on, the show is opening its doors for auditions around Malaysia for next season's show, which means that all of us with a blog would be able to send in an audition video to them and hopefully get a chance to be featured in the show.

Quite honestly I don't mind seeing myself featured on TV for my blog. I mean it would every blogger's dream right to actually get promoted on TV for their work on their blog and by george, I want a shot at the pie to!!! At this moment, I already have Suwen and Cheryl trying to persuade others not to audition to increase their chance on their auditions! Fat chance girls!! :D

So, crack on the ideas of your audition videos people, as you would never know that you videos would be the one for next season. As for me, I'm still contemplating, either a band music video audition

bong cha cha... bong cha cha...

Maybe a roadshow audition

Born to be wild!

or perhaps a simple speech audition

This picture does not do me justice...

Either way, I suppose I have to hit the drawing board to find out what I am going to do. As for the rest of you, good luck and may the best video wins!!! Lets just hope that I get a shot at this thing!

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Auditions are now open! Check it out at www.projectalpha.com.my/auditions or projectalpha.ruumz.com/groups

Nang if you like this post! Thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. Dropping by from innit~ Hope you will be a star one day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nanged! i love to be in as well! butta... owh~ i'll be in a dream then~ huhu~

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete