What We May Not Know About Semen



Was browsing through the net today (as Suwen is on family duty this weekend so I am going to be bored to tears apart from studying) and believe it or not, this was the first thing that came to my screen. I must share this with you people.

Click me for bigger view!
Learning is fun!

And we men thought we know everything that we need to know about our bodies.... sheesh...

P/S: you can never be a bigger nerd if your friends refer to you as the walking "Wikipedia". True story.

Nang if you like the post guys! Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. read that before..anyway, thanks for sharing XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. see that before.. haha.. always interesting =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @krazy: i like your comment..haha use it wisely..

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time seeing this. But it was fun. and useful. now i know what to eat so I'm able to describe my flavor for the night.

    like a waiter recommending the suitable wine to pair with the main course.

    "My lady, the flavor for tonight's intercourse is bitter sweet, with a hint of cocoa... Shall we begin?"

    ~Gus~

    ReplyDelete
  5. "The human male ejaculates an average distance of 7to 10 inches... the world record for the farthest splooge is 18 feet"

    I will never look at men the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. where the hell do u keep finding stuff like this???

    ReplyDelete