Good Luck to TeamTehTarik Members!




I know I was suppose to update on my second post from my Germany trip but I think this is kinda important...

We all know that exam is a bitch-a-rooney to face and none of us would ever want to face them if we could help it. However it is part and parcel of us growing up, a so called "baptism of fire" if you may call it for those wanting to cross over to the career side of the world.



As we speak, two members of TeamTehTarik, Miss Ave T and Cereal Cheryl are going through one of the toughest exams you can ever find in Malaysia which is the Certificate of Legal Practice papers. Basically its the exam that you would have to take in order for you to be certified to be a licensed lawyer in this country. 

So as part of the team, I would want to wish them all the best and all the luck a man can give them for the next couple of weeks while they are sitting for the exams. I know that this exam may drain nearly everything that is fun in your life but come at least I hope that this post would be able to cheer you guys up a little bit!

If you guys wanna wish them good luck as well, do so by commenting below or drop by their sites from the link above! :D

Nang this post if you like it guys! Thanks!
Follow the TehTarik way

6 comments:

  1. Gud luck from me, al n johany!!!all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cat pic should change "bar" to "clp" right? lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for the two pretty ladies! :D 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and all the best ! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. TO ALL WELL WISHES HERE, THE TWO LADIES OF TEAMTEHTARIK SENDS IN THEIR UPMOST GRATITUDE FOR THE WISHES AND GOOD THOUGHTS! :D

    ReplyDelete