#NAPBAS - Who the TehTarikDrinker Will Be Rooting For?

<data:blog.pageName/> <data:blog.title/> <data:blog.pageTitle/>


THE BUZZ IS ON! With the impeding Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards 2011 going into the second phase, I'm sure there is now a buzz among all the bloggers around on who will be winning the award for each category!

[Nuff Awards baby!]

So with that question in mind, is there anyone out there that is willing to give a possible fair review of the finalist that has been chosen for the event itself, while keeping in mind the reasoning of what are the reasons of the choice may be.

SO, in the interest of the event itself, I will be making a daily review of TWO (2) categories on who I will be rooting for in the competition, together with my own reasoning of doing so as comprehensive and detailed as possible, starting from tomorrow (since that their announcement is only coming in today).


So for the entire week, expect to see some hard line reviews on each of the categories and for this whole week, I welcome each and everyone's feedback as well on the categories to make sure that we have a steady flow of input on each of the discussion. Tell me you reasons to love the blogs, tell me your reasons why you hate the blogs, tell me your reason why these people should win, tell me your reasons why the mere sight of some of these people's blog would want to make you vomit.

Let's get our review on. Just keep it professional people. Otherwise I am forced to pull this face.

|
|
|
|
V

[Pretty bad....]

Lets get the review on! :D

Nang this post if you like it guys! Thanks!
Follow the TehTarik way



7 comments:

  1. naise! a review that we can all look forward to :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. start nominating tomorrow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow start right? After voting, hope can win the invites too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratsss to all the finalists...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't help but to laugh when you used "rooting". To root is to f**k in Aussie slang.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha..gud one bro..takleh blahlah

    ReplyDelete