Gain Muscle Fast : Euro Training



So far a lot of people know that I have been training hard for months now to prepare for the list of runs I got planned for myself this year and also in the same time just getting myself back in shape like before. I've stumbled onto a workout routine that I thought was superb and brought ridiculous amount of result in a very short period of time.



Consisting of very heavy arms workout, chest workout and a very hardcore looking cardio, I honestly believe that the workout is bound to hit results fast, if one is capable of performing it. Amazingly it only takes FOUR WORKOUTS in this training a day and boy it looks tiring...







Below is a demonstration of how to execute the fabled "Euro Training" workout.


[Euro Workout, courtesy of the super funny Terry Crews! :D]

Yes I am joking, so far I don't think there is anyway anyone would be able to incorporate that kind of workout in their routine daily. However I showed this to the rest of my gym guys and trainers and they still can't stop laughing until now!

On that note, I am going to start a new category on this website soon but I'll keep that as a surprise. Also coming up in the next post, MY TRIP TO SEOUL!

Hope the video made you laugh like hell as much as it did for me!

Nang this post if you like it guys! Thanks!
Follow the TehTarik way

2 comments:

  1. am trimming ma tummy down

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant see the video/flash there. =S anyway all the best in ur gain muscle training! =D

    ReplyDelete