Teh Tarik Drinker Returns from Axe Anarchy Island

<data:blog.pageName/> <data:blog.title/> <data:blog.pageTitle/> Well I have officially returned home to Malaysia from what I can only describe as the best ever trip I have ever done so far in my entire life (and quite possibly be the best trip I will ever make) and believe me when I say it, there is SO MUCH for me to write about this trip, I don't even know where to start.

For those of you who don't already know what is going on, everything started from a humble competition entry HERE which won me a trip of a lifetime to the Caribbeans. 5 Malaysians, 60 winners from 19 countries, 34 hours of travelling each way, 4 airports transited, 20 Axe Anarchy girls and an experience that I still find hard to believe it actually happen.

Oh and did I mention that these girls were also there to party with us?


[Oh yes...]

So I've promised you guys to once I come back home from this trip, I will try my level best to write as detailed as possible on what actually happened at the deserted Anarchy Island and I do believe I have enough materials to do so from the trip!

So, here is what is going to happen. I am going to divide this story into 6 posts (including this one) and publish it every two days so keep your eyes glued to this blog because the things that happened in that trip was so bloody unbelievable, you would wish you were there with me. Trust me on this.

To give you a taste of our journey, here are some videos courtesy of Axe themselves! :D

[This is day 1]



[This would be day 2]



[This is Day 3]

Trust me when I say this guys, this is only the tip of the iceberg. See you in two days time for the first report!

UPDATE!
 CHECK OUT WRITE UP ON DAY ONE HERE!
CHECK OUT WRITE UP ON DAY TWO HERE!
CHECK OUT WRITE UP ON DAY THREE HERE!
CHECK OUT WRITE UP ON DAY FOUR HERE!