Thought of the Week: One More Rep

So, I was hoping on starting a new trend here in this blog. Every end of the week, I will like to share what is the one thought in mind that motivated me the most during the entire week and why.

For this week


The one thing that kinda got to me this week was people keeping telling themselves or their gym partners to push for one more rep and it kinda hit me that the sentence works for almost everything we do these days.

We think we have reached the max we can go, but just by telling ourselves to push "one more rep" would result to levels we never thought we could ever reach.

Sometimes, we just need to be reminded that we can still push for more, even when we think we can't.

Have a great week ahead everybody and keep yourselves healthy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment