Thought of the Week and Gym Jam Playlist

So for this week, I do have this thing in mind. A lot of people complain that they are not getting the results that they want fast enough, even though they put in a lot of effort in the week as they should be.

Well...

[Rome was not built in a day...]

I know that sometimes it does get frustrating that we can't really see the difference in our body after a week's worth of workout but trust me when I say this, hang in there and keep going. It will be worth it, I promise.

So, in addition to my "Thought of the Week" segment, I am adding a list of 3 songs which I am putting in my gym music list. For this week:

[I Will Protect This House - Underarmor Theme, Thunderstruck - ACDC, Can't be Touched - Roy Jones Jr.]

Add them on your playlist! I definitely recommend!
Have a good week ahead guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment