Tis' The Season to be Stressed Out...

Its that time of the year again and if you look around, everyone is stressed out. Every 24 hours McDonalds are brim filled with students till the wee hours of the night. People no longer laughing and talking in Starbucks but rather reading with full attention. Hell, even in the blogging world, everyone seem to be slowing down on their blogs and even saying that they need to be absent for a while. This could only mean one thing...

Exam fever is back...

Ah yes, the dreaded moment for most tertiary students in town is back with a vengence and once again, the call has come for the long "midnight oil burning" hours, caffeine induced will power that would general be the driving force for most of us to go on.
 
Things are not going to be any different for myself and TeamTehTarik as all of us will be swamped for the next couple of weeks to prepare for our Malaysian Bar Exams this July. Never would I have thought that I would have to sit for another exam this hectic after graduating from England...

As I said before, its not one for me to complain as for most of you out there, judging from the topics coming out from Innit as well as other blogger buddies out there, misery is shared among all of us and its just that something we want to get through. The last thing you want to do is to not be prepared and submit a god awful, desperation answer

hahahahahha!

However the only advice I think I can give to y'all, be sure to have a stress reduction plan along the way. Do something, watch a movie, have a drink, kick a dog, anything. Don't kill yourself over exams... As for me I have my own ways of taking out stress...

Kickin' Ass on Guitar Hero. Rock on...

Nang if you like this post guys! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Luckily I just passed my bloody hell exam! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having holiday now. No more stress. LOL

    ReplyDelete