[ADV] Teh Tarik Drinker as a Guest Writer!






I know this would break the norm that I usually do with my blog posts but I do have rather exciting news to share!!!

I JUST GOT PUBLISHED AS A GUEST WRITER ON PRUDENTIAL MALAYSIA'S PAGE!

[Click on picture to go to Prudential's R U Ready Facebook Fanpage!]

A while back there were asking me to give my honest thoughts and opinions on the things that I considered on my approach of getting fatoush and also write in some advise that I would give for those out there who are just about to get their first car.

For this I had a lot to say but do check out what I wrote

This is the first time I am writing as a guest writer so do be kind with comments on my writing. In the mean time seriously go check out the page, like the Facebook page and tell me what you think! Super exciting!

Nang this post if you like it guys! Thanks!
Follow the TehTarik way

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I think being a guest writer for blogger is indeed a good and exciting experience. Nice writing you have there. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! guest writer :) like to read the contents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read it. Great piece & useful tips for young men & women out there who are considering to buy their first car. Go check out the article now, if you haven't already :)

    ReplyDelete