TehTarikDrinker Reads : Bro, don't like that la, bro...

<data:blog.pageName/> <data:blog.title/> <data:blog.pageTitle/>


I like comics.
I am a comic geek.

That has been a known fact that I rarely hide from people around me and I am sure that a lot of you guys out there would also enjoy the same comic goodness every now and then. Hence why it has come to my knowledge that here at home we have what we dub as "comic bloggers" as part of a category in the blogging community (check out the list of comic bloggers in town HERE)

[Click on the banner to check out the site or click HERE]

But there is one among the rest of the comic blogger especially here in Malaysia that I religiously read every single day would be these guys. Doting under the name of Bro Don't Like That La, Bro depicts the everyday craziness and life of 5 average Malaysian dudes who get themselves involved with some of the wackiest stunts and stories I have ever seen. Drawn primarily by the main author, Ernest, I honestly and truly find real life things that even we can relate to in our lives.

And he makes it funny as hell.

[The list of brothers under B,DBLTL,B]

In the earlier days of my life, I spent my time growing up in an all boys boarding school and we developed a bond among brothers in that school which was for life. For that is probably I can seriously relate to the hilarious nature of these guys in their everyday life. Trust me if I was to depict the nonsense and stories that I have experienced with my Malay College brothers, I'd be writing for three days straight.

[one of the funniest ones to my opinion. I usually do a "Daryl"]

So I contacted Ernest the author that I was a fan of his comic and I was going to review his site here on my lowly blog and in return, he was really nice enough to do this for me....

Courtesy of Ernest of Bro, Don't Like That La, Bro..., TeamTehTarik cartoonized! :D

[See if you can recognise all of us!]

so, in the spirit of this review, I've got...

TehTarik Contest Time!

All you gotsta do is simple, drop by the Bro's website HERE AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON HIS LATEST POST, SAYING THAT THE TEH TARIK DRINKER SENT YOU THERE!

I'll open this till the end of this week (Sunday) and Ernest will choose one lucky winner of the contest by then. 

Because I am actually going somewhere for a trip this Saturday, the prize will be a mystery prize from that place I am visiting, depending on the gender of the winner of course!

[hint hint?]

Not to disclose much of where I am going but apparently people say that place is where the Sun gets up in the morning.... :D

Good luck guys!


Nang this post if you like it guys! Thanks!
Follow the TehTarik way

6 comments:

  1. awesome contest! i know the cartoonized you only! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha love this...thumbs up!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems that the girls are damn cun wei ... want to know them can or not ??? especially the two on the right

    ReplyDelete
  4. can bring back a Japanese guy for me? ^^ a bisyonen pls!~

    ReplyDelete