My Water Moments




This is Sdr. "Stormy" Reza.



He likes to dive and take pictures underwater.

Despite his inability to take a more flattering picture of himself, on shore or underwater, I must admit that he takes some of the most amazing shots underwater that I have ever seen before.

[ teenage mutant ninja turtle.... teenage mutant ninja turtle... ]

[ The meaning of merempit takes to a whole different perspective down here ]


One thing that both myself and Sdr. "Stormy" Reza  have in common is that we both love being underwater. Unfortunately for me, I would never be able to document any of my experiences because of the camera that I own. Not only I can't take my camera underwater, it is likely that my shoddy little camera would find a way to ruin itself by merely being at the beach in the first place.

My only documented water moments? Happened a long time ago, when I managed to find a family of clown fishes' home and disturbed the living daylights of the family underwater. I'm guessing the daddy fish got so mad, it hid the other fishes in the coral and tried to attack my finger.

[ if you see properly, the baby fish is hiding in their home while I attempt to poke them ]

A pathetic shot for such a great moment on the beach, I must admit. Which is the reason why with the Sony DSC -TX5 camera, I should be able to get a far better shot than this. No more that I would have to wrap my camera in a "Kedai Runcit Ah Seng" plastic bag just to take a picture on the beach, with the camera's 3 meter deep waterproof feature. No more would I have to endure an overexposed picture because of the strong sun on the beach, with the BIONZ Image Processor built in to the camera. No more would I have to endure blurry pictures because I got myself spear tackled into the sea while taking a picture, with features like the Anti - Motion Blur in the camera.

In a nutshell, my conclusion is very simple.

I want one.


Nang this post if you like it guys! Thanks!

22 comments:

  1. good luck on your post...its nice...hahaha..i did one too....wish me luck^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope u get what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dude.......nice to be back n visit your blog. Nice one too.......don't play play with water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool... all the best man! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck. nice photo, actually, you have

    ReplyDelete
  6. lols...I've always been a mermaid. Ariel is my 2nd cousin ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Victoriablackie.blogspot.comJune 27, 2010 at 1:25 AM

    nice recommendation :) But im still in love with panasonic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha loved your post as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. all the best! honestly this one is kinda of a cincai post but we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. lets hope so too bro

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks man! need all the luck i can get! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha its been a whlie... thanks man!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. pinjam gambar member... :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. panasonic? hmm will definitely take that in mind. thanks!

    ReplyDelete